Four Seasons Miami is a beautiful 70-story granite and glass tower located on Miami's bustling Brickell Avenue - just a block from Biscayne Bay. This urban retreat is perfectly located for exploring some of Miami's most popular spots, including the family-friendly Mary Brickell Village, the island of Key Biscayne, and the design district.
After your day of exploring, return to the hotel to admire views of Miami's skyline from the 2-acre rooftop pool terrace. The combination of Royal Palm trees and swaying hammocks will make you feel like you are miles away from the hustle and bustle of the city on an island escape!
When it comes to dining, we love the farm-to-table steak and seafood options at EDGE Steak & Bar. If your stay falls over a Sunday, be sure to visit EDGE for bunch - rated one of the "Best Brunch Buffets in America" bu Travel + Leisure!
Celebrate a special occasion with a romantic private moonlit sailing on Biscayne Bay. Enjoy your surroundings as you toast each other with champagne and delight your taste buds with a picnic created by the Four Seasons culinary team!
The resort also has amazing activities for the little ones, including scavenger hunts, cookie decorating and more - keeping your kids entertained so you have a romantic evening or a relaxing day at the spa.
Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites, villas, and private residences)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms; complimentary premium Internet in all suites
Book 2 consecutive nights and get the 3th for free*!
*Offer valid for June 29, 2018 - December 31, 2019